1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craftable Ship Lockers 1.2

Move and craft your ship lockers

1. Thecheatmaster
    Thecheatmaster
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Great mod, but when starting a new character, the ship locker is completely empty. This is especially bad if you have mods that put their custom stuff in your locker. Not entirely sure if it is because i'm using version 1.2.x but the rest of the mod seems to be working just fine.
    1. LazerRay
      Author's Response
      I found one possible problem, originally I had the treasure pools listed in my patch files and they were based on the default ones. This has been fixed in the 1.2 update, only the "Unbreakable" tag is being effected now.
  2. Multistream
    Multistream
    4/5,
    Version: 1.x
    crafting is too easy. It seems to bee overpowered
    1. LazerRay
      Author's Response
      The crafting recipe is just a tweaked version of the storage locker, based on the default number of slots both items have.

This mod can get overpowered if you run it alongside Enhanced Storage since the slot numbers are bumped up, I did that mainly for cross compatibility with other mods.

Also note that the ship locker doesn't have a pixel value but the materials do, that means you take a loss if you make too many ship lockers.