1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Craftable Merchant NPC Spawners 1.2 stupid typo fix

Makes NPC Merchant Spawners craftable, and adds an Avian Airship Quartermaster Spawner too.

1. Mod discontinued for now.

Star-X
    What's the point of updating this sucker if other mods have completely shot past this one, such as the Improved Merchants mod? I may update this at some point in the future if the other NPC mods aren't really impressing me as much, but tbh it'd probably be too much work to make sure this works with Furious Koala and beyond.
    Victoryniz, Mini_Ginger and Mackinz like this.
  2. Fix for broken mod...since I spelled "recipes" as "recipies" X_X

Star-X
    I just noticed the recipes folder was misspelled as "recipies". This is why it wasn't working for anyone. My bad >_<
  3. Attempt number 3

Star-X
    Sorry for this, but I think I got it this time.
    DarrenX likes this.
  4. Attempt number 2 at uploading update

Star-X
    Apparently I dun goofed on the update last time. Gonna try again. Hopefully it uploads this time :/
  5. Angry Koala update

Star-X
    Updated to Angry Koala, and fixed player.config to use the new merging system. In testing it it worked flawlessly, so I'll assume that's the case. Enjoy :)