1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craftable Gecko Costumes Mod! (Multiplayer compatible) 1.3.2

Become a lizard

1. Rhombohedral
    Multiplayer compatible (Craftable) Gecko Costumes

Race Info:
    The gecko (Also known as "Anole") is a simple creature, that somehow figured out to fly a multi-billion dollar ship. They have a wide variety of colors to blend in with their habitats. You can identify them by their red eyes and long tails.

This mod allows you to spawn in a gecko costume that you can put on and take off. Most multiplayer servers disallow any edited assets, but this is your solution!
    //
    //
    Example of a gecko:
    Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 9.53.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 5.21.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 4.24.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 6.39.02 PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2017-07-17_at_6.36.30_PM.png
    Pros of this type of mod:
    1. Multiplayer compatible ✓
    2. Easy to obtain ✓
    3. 10+ colors ✓
    4. Fully animated ✓
    5. Super friccin adorable ✓
    6. Multiplayer compatible ✓
    7. It's completely vanilla, so you can give it to your friends and they won't crash ✓
    8. When you shift down, its tongue pops out :-D

Directions:
    Step 1: Download the mod.
    Step 2: Unzip the file and place the whole folder in your mods folder. (make sure to restart your game)
    Step 3: Press "C" in game.
    Step 4: Look for the little guys.
    Step 5: Craft them for 1 Pixel.
    Step 6: In /admin, do { /spawnitem frogghead } and wear that. This will make the rest of your body (discluding clothes) invisible. This is a default invisibility item, but we encourage using an invisible clothing pack.

You can ask me any question at all or for help at my discord: https://discord.gg/kjuX8B8

Spriting/Coding: Rhombohedral (ArsenicA)
    Recipes Coding: tzคг☭๒๏๓๒ค (Tzar Bomba)

Look for us on ILB!
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 8.49.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.07.35 AM.png
    tzคг☭๒๏๓๒ค ArsenicA

We hope you like our mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    kagebouzu and Saint Apollyon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. kagebouzu
    kagebouzu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    I could be a small gecko and kill monstrosities in space!~ DAH BEST!~
  2. Eric
    Eric
    5/5,
    I used this with the playable cat, now I fit in small spaces
    1. Rhombohedral
  3. Stallion Senpai
    Stallion Senpai
    5/5,
    works as advertised. I think. you wanna' be a gecko, this will do it
  4. Partonetrain
    Partonetrain
    3/5,
    Can't seem to craft it. The recipes are definitely there. Don't you need to patch player.config too?
    1. Rhombohedral
      Author's Response
      Hmm, no. I tested it multiple times and it didn't do that?
      Just make sure the whole folder is there, not just the .zip .
      I don't think you need to patch the player.config because everything in this mod is vanilla, and I tested giving it to unmodded players and they didn't lag out. It has to be something on your side :/
      I suggest trying to use the frogghead item I mentioned in the modpack description. Maybe you are wearing it but you cant see it.
  5. N1ckNam3
    N1ckNam3
    5/5,
    5/5 Would gecko again.