1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Craft All Blocks 2013-12-14

Mod that lets u craft the most Blocks if you get them once

1. Angelu
    Craft All Blocks:

[​IMG]

Why: I made this small Mod because i hate to destory all the wonderful structures, cities and dungeons made by the Starbound Team.

How it works: This Mod allows you to craft the blocks, ladders and platforms if you get them once on your crafting table, anvil and spinningwheel.
    So you only need 1 block and you can craft it for other materials that you get in the normal game process like wood, cobblestone or ironbars.
    I dont made blocks like magmarock or ice craftable because i think you get enough of it on the planets.

The installation works like all the other mods.

If you find some bugs pls tell me and i try to fix it.
    I hope you like it and have fun with it :)

If the normal download isnt working:
    Uploaded : http://uploaded.net/file/ndvlib4o

Images

1. craftallblocks2.png

Recent Reviews

1. AlphaGodith
    AlphaGodith
    4/5,
    Version: 2013-12-14
    Wonderful mod! The kind that should be integrated into the vanilla game, I think. It just makes sense. It was a tad bit annoying that I had to go and edit that bootstrap.config file to get it to work, though. If that gets fixed, I'll update to all 5 stars :D
  2. Cayote
    Cayote
    4/5,
    Version: 2013-12-14
    Very nice, maybe something to improve on it: have it so you can only make these on a different crafting table? I can imagine it becomes quite anoying to have all the blocks in your standard crafting table after you've gathered so much recipes