Customizable Fish Behavior
What this mod does:
This mod changes two fields within the Fish.xnb file which govern fish behavior. The first is a numerical value from 15-110 which will determine the speed of the fish, and the second is a logic type which sets the behavior style and can be one of: smooth, sinker, floater, mixed, dart. By using Content Patcher, this mod avoids many common issues with XNB Modding, so it goes into your Mods folder, like any other mod should.
As it uses Content Patcher, it goes in your Mods folder, and thus will not conflict with XNB edits, does not get overwritten when you Verify Integrity, or has any of the other disadvantages inherent in XNB edits. The downside is that it requires SMAPI and Content Patcher to work.
This mod is compatible with any other SMAPI mod, including any mods which edit Fish.xnb or any of the translation files associated with it. It is also compatible with any XNB swap, including swapping Fish.xnb, and will continue to function and cause your fish to be lazy, even though you changed the xnb file. This mod will, however, overwrite any attempts to change the fish speed, unless that change is done by another Content Patcher mod.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Install Content Patcher.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Decide which Config.json file you wish, move it into the folder next to the manifest.json file, rename it to config.json
- Edit config.json to suit your needs, if necessary
- Run the game using SMAPI.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[CP] Customizable Fish Behavior 1.0
Customizing your fishing experience!
- [CP] Customizable Fish Behavior Aug 4, 2018