1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Country Emily 2017-03-18

Flannel shirt, bluejeans, bird companion sprites for Emily

1. monteso
    CountryEmily Header.png
    Combining the ideas from two of my other mods ExtremeMakeover Emily and Country Haley. I have made made Emily into a country girl ready for life on the farm. Blue flannel shirt, bluejeans, a little bird companion to sit on her shoulder plus four hair variants. Enough options to really customise Emily the way you like.

Thanks to Vigo1308 for their emily retexture that inspired me and started all this.

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

Install
    Open the 7z file in 7-zip, Pick only one portrait verison to use, place the Character and Portrait files into the appropriate file locations. StardewValley/Content/Portraits and Content/Characters.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Yoseiri likes this.