1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cotton Plant 1.0.2

Cotton makes a lot of plant fibres

1. Armed Mosquito
    Armed Mosquito
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Great MOD, I have now credited it properly to you and added it to the mod Profession Bound. I think cotton was needed for some of the ingredients in my mod and I also added some cotton that drops with plant fibre. Thanks so much for allowing us to use this, quiet frankly it would be nice via vanilla for recipe ingredients!
  2. Ester Stark
    Ester Stark
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Awesome concept! Very useful renewable source of plant fiber for bandages since there isn't one for them yet.
  3. Mackinz
    Mackinz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Works exactly as listed, and is a fantastic source of Plant Fibre until you get Toxic Flower Trees. The seed could be better integrated into the game, but it's a fantastic, simple addition to the game!
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is neat. I like the idea and it works pretty nice. Also cotton sprites are looking rly good :)