1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cooked Sweet Corn! 1.0

Finally some COOKED sweet corn!

1. MentolDP
    modscreenshot.png
    Basically the whole mod...

Starbound version: BETA v. Angry Koala

Hello and welcome to my first and simple mod, cooked sweet corn! This mod does pretty much what it says in the title, it adds cooked sweet corn. If you've ever looked at the description of sweet corn human racial food you will understand! Using a kitchen table as "cooking" does not stand by me!

To install:
    1)Save the .zip file on your desktop.
    2)Open it with your preferred archive manager (7-zip, WinRar etc...).
    3)Refer to the README.txt inside the .zip.

To use:
    1)The item sweet corn must be cooked in a campfire/other mod cooking item and voila!
    2)The cooked sweet corn restores 6 bars of hunger, 1 more than the sweet corn.
    2.1)The cooked sweet corn also restores 10 health and 15 energy, 5 more each than the sweet corn.

If you have any issues with my mod or wish to give me suggestions, post them in the discussion thread! Thanks and have a nice day.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.