This lets you animate textures in Content Patcher with the "EditImage" Action.
It adds two new properties - "AnimationFrameTime" which is the amount of ticks between each frame (in game ticks, which is 60 per second), and "AnimationFrameCount" which is how many frames there are.
All frames must be next to each other horizontally in the same "FromFile" image.
See this CP mod for an example.
Each patch must have a unique "LogName".
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Content Patcher Animations 1.1.2
Animate your CP textures.
- Another Content Patcher 1.9 fix. Jun 14, 2019
- Updated for Content Patcher 1.9 and added ScaleUp support. Jun 14, 2019
- Added Content Patcher token support. May 10, 2019