1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Containers 0.2.2

Colourful, big containers

1. drakray
    drakray
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.2
  2. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    When I first saw the shipping containers while fiddling around with mods, I actually thought they were storage items. Thanks for making that true!
  3. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Love these containers. Trade space for extra storage.
  4. Knight Exemplar
    Knight Exemplar
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, great to have around for storage. simple yet powerful. needs to be implemented in main game
  5. Shurhaian
    Shurhaian
    4/5,
    The containers are useful, their size is appropriate, and I have no issues with the metal cost. The cost in dye/petals seems a little excessive if you're running a vanilla game; anything that makes it easier to farm petals helps, but without, a stack and a half for a single container is a LOT to accumulate.
  6. Doluto
    Doluto
    5/5,
    This is so cool. Love this mod! Well done!
  7. morbo
    morbo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Shipping crates are tight
  8. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Great! Now those boxes are finally usefull :-)
  9. sveta41
    sveta41
    5/5,
    Useful for storing all sort of stuff in your base.
  10. LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    4/5,
    Great idea for a well designed industrial storage room
  11. Rafahell
    Rafahell
    4/5,
    Nice!!! i wish there was more mods that add things like this, ahm, if anyone know any mode that add somekind of decorative airship, i would love to know, thank u
  12. kithsakhai
    kithsakhai
    4/5,
    nice to have these, great for building a storage room in my base, though small variants to place inside the ship would be great too.

nice job.