1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Configurable Stack Size (1.1 Stable) 2.0 - Starbound 1.1

Increase the stack size yourself

1. MythixDino
    [​IMG]
    What?
    You can change the stacksize to anything you want. The customized font will allow you to go higher than usual (Smaller numbers).
    How to change the value
    The mod itself is in a folder format. You can just navigate to ...\mods\ConfigurableStackSize\items\defaultparameters.config.patch
    Then you change the value of "defaultMaxStack" to anything you want, shown below (Default is 2000, however I suggest not going higher than 99999. You can always try if you're curious what will happen.).
    [​IMG]

Compability
    This mod should be compatible with nearly every mod. Only mods that change defaultparameters.config might be an issue.
    Should be compatible with servers.

Suggestions / Questions / Support
    If you want to suggest something or ask a question, please do this in the discussion tab.
    Thanks to:
    ChuckleFish, for making starbound moddable
    My other mod:
    Advanced Stuff
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Kellora14 likes this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1 compability

Recent Reviews

1. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 - Starbound 1.1
    Awesome mod! I love how easy it was to set my own preferred stack size. I've got mine set at 9999 and now I can hoard blocks to my heart's content!
  2. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 - Starbound 1.1
    Everything that is configurable is always better.
  3. fail1y
    fail1y
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 GG
    Its Over 9000!!!
  4. MountainC
    MountainC
    5/5,
    I like this mod :D
    When I go mining I usually get like 9001 cobblestone and 9001 dirt.
    This mod is really helpful
    Thank you mod creator :D
  5. texniko
    texniko
    5/5,
    you are Russian?
    1. MythixDino
      Author's Response
      Uhm no I'm from Belgium :P