1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Comprehensive Mech mod pre-pre-alpha version 0.0.01

Makes mechs taller and sexier

1. BeyondReality
    upload_2021-2-28_17-52-3.png
    I expected to finish this by January. But college and life stuff happened and it's still 10% finished. Not good. but people kept asking, and I don't want anyone to wait for me to finish architecture and then finish this mod.
    So I'm giving it a pre-pre alpha stage.

-It adds 2 variants of Direwolf mechs

-Reskins the basic shoulders and legs and the starter glitch body (also the avian but just the starter one)

-while most of the bodies are unchanged, the longer legs somehow work on them. That's actually a win, I think

-The vanilla shoulders though, are misaligned. Currently, the only ones that look decent are my reskin of the basic boosters and the Direwolf boosters

-The arms were meant to be reskinned into floating drone thingies (like a drone carrying a drill, there was a plan to make a drill weapon that uses multiple consecutive punches star platinum style), but I am an idiot who overestimates his free time.

Get the direwolf mech set + helmet crafter in the architect table you can /admin it in:
    upload_2021-2-28_17-54-4.png

overall, this isn't finished.
    Expect incompatibilities with every other mech mod with vanilla proportions.
    Particularly on the legs and on the boosters
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Windtalkers, bk3k and Saint Apollyon like this.