1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Compact Crops v1.03

Grow more on less.

1. Desert_Rose
    Desert_Rose
    5/5,
    Version: v1.03
    I adore this mod but there is one problem. i have been working the last few days in trying to find a culprit mod that broke half the seeds "all the seeds that originally had the 2 block sizes" until i discovered it was sadly this mod. i can use thos mod but than i can only really plant. 4 things. or i can delete this mod and get all the seeds. basically all the large seeds instantly were turned into perfectly generic items and spawning more just yielded the generic items as well. the seeds stopped existing in my world completely and i had to remove this mod and spawn in the seeds. hopefully an update will fix it soon?
  2. Maddtodd
    Maddtodd
    5/5,
    Excellent! Greatly increased the amount of space I have to farm, and more than doubled my output for my space allotted.
  3. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for this mod. Now I can grow more!
  4. Broconut
    Broconut
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says. If you want your crops to be more compact in order to save space, this mod will do that. I tested each individual seed to see if they all worked and noticed that sugarcane, oculemon, neonmelon and crystalplant are not compact. Other than that, this mod works as intended and is incredibly useful for people who like to farm. I can also confirm that it works with Garden Bot.
  5. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    I'm hoping you'll update this to Enraged and beyond. This is very useful!
  6. Bejamin
    Bejamin
    5/5,
    Epic, exactly what I needed for my ship! 5/5! Thanks! I love it! The only crop that it doesn't work on that I've found is the Crystal Plant, which I don't grow much of anyway. Boneboos and Chilis all the way, makin' Hot Bones. :D
  7. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Any news about the update?
  8. WolfBane
    WolfBane
    5/5,
    With the rate wheat seeds can be gathered, this helps keep everything in check, and it gives double the room you had before. The best part? It works with every seed, not just wheat seeds.

Should have been in the game from the get-go. This mod is a must-have for farming/burger enthusiasts!
  9. Creedless
    Creedless
    5/5,
    Plain simple and a great addition to the game, esoecially for those farmers like me out there and works perfectly hand in hand with persistent farmables.

Thx for this great little mod!
  10. Ricku
    Ricku
    5/5,
    Thank you, very useful!
  11. Brolling
    Brolling
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! It looks much (much) better and it's less space consuming which is pretty damn awesome!!
  12. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: v1.02
    Although I understand the devs choice, to make some plant require more space to grow, there is no current benefit from those plants. Its just hassle. This mod makes a good correction to the game.
  13. AuroraGrey
    AuroraGrey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    This mod is fantastic. As has been said, for something so small it makes a huge difference and feels very natural.
    Also my on-ship farm couldn't be successful with the amount of space I can afford without this, so thank you :D
  14. simbolt96
    simbolt96
    5/5,
    This is too awesome for me to explain. Keep up the good modding
  15. Shazza
    Shazza
    5/5,
    This feels incredibly natural, as if it should've been part of the game. At the very, VERY least, with wheat.

Many crops (considering the 2D plane of existence) would take up far less space than what vanilla is asking. Ever see a visible gap in a wheat field?

Awesome little mod, and handy if you happen to have miniature farms aboard your ship. Great work!