1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Weapons Pack 0.4

A weapons mod pack based on the communities ideas.

1. Balance Update v0.4

Jeffreyg228
    This update adds a few new features

All weapons have been rebalanced as well as new recipes.
    //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // Dimensional Workbench / Weapon Tiers
    //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've redone the Dimensional Workbench to be upgradable,
    Stage 1 - Tiers 1-3 Weapons
    Stage 2 - Tiers 4-6 Weapons
    Stage 3 - Tiers 7-8 Weapons
    // New Weapons
    There are 50 ~ 60 Weapons in Total now.
    I don't want to give to much info out but I've made some Jak and Daxter Weapons.
    Morph - Blaster
    Morph - Gyroburster
    Morph - Peacemaker
    Morph - Scattergun
    Morph - Vulcanfury

And here are a few more.
    AR2 from Half-Life 2 "cwp_ar2"
    Frostmourne from World of Warcraft "cwp_frostmourne"
    KH3 Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Trailer "cwp_kh3_keyblade"

I don't want to share to much information cause I want there to be excitement and wonder.
    // Dimensional Liquefier
    I've also added a new object; the Dimensional Liquefier.
    This will convert the new Dimensional Shards and Dimensium Ore to Dimensional Liquid,
    Which is used to craft the Community Weapons.
    // Dimensional Shards / Dimensium Ore
    To obtain Dimensional Shards you'll need to defeat monsters, they have a chance to drop this item.
    As for Dimensium Ore, you'll find it underground close to the core, it can be found from depth 1 - core depth. "higher chance at core depth."

Images

1. cwp_ar2 border.png
    2. cwp_frostmourne border.png
    3. cwp_kh3_keyblade border.png
Return to update list...