1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Hairstyles Pack 1.5

Upbeat Giraffe version of Shadow Wolf TJC's hairstyle compilation.

1. Thundeki
    Updated this compilation for nightly and added a few of my own custom hairstyles for humans. This mod contains hairstyles for all races. Adding all of the hairstyles to the json system took some time but here it is.

Mod includes hairstyles from:
    Annuschka - AnTiHair (up to v1.9)
    Annuschka - Undy Color as Hair Detail for Humans (up to v1.1)
    IcyOrio - Beauty Blooms (up to v1.2)
    Lissar - Lissar's Hair Mods! (up to v1.5)
    Madosuki - Mado's Clothes and Stuff (up to v1.7.3, wigs remade into hairstyles with customizable palettes)
    Mio - Chuu2 Rikka (up to Furious Koala v1.0, wigs remade into hairstyles with customizable palettes)
    Mio - Majikoi Miyako Mod (up to Furious Koala v1.0, wigs remade into hairstyles with customizable palettes)
    Mio - Madoka Magica (up to Furious Koala v1.0, wigs remade into hairstyles with customizable palettes)
    ODABUTSU - Ningen Race Mod (up to v1.4, doesn't include hairstyles with animal parts or hats, though they're still present in the files for those who would like to add them into the humans' .species file)
    patchwork536 - PatchworkHaircut (up to v1.3)
    Team Aardvark - Team Aardvark's modified vanilla hairstyles (up to v1.0)

If anyone wants me to add their hair mod to this just send me a pm.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Ruin, Smart_Guy and HugoFrigo like this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated Download Link
  2. It still works

Recent Reviews

1. Ghajari
    Ghajari
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Thank you, much appreciated <3
  2. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Still works and still fabulous! ^w^
  3. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    Still love this mod, love to see more hairs added in the future.
  4. BBYipho
    BBYipho
    5/5,
    Still working well! Friends enjoyed the variety in character creation and the NPCs that are showing up with interesting hair. (Or atleast I think this is doing it.)
  5. LiquidTheDragon
    LiquidTheDragon
    5/5,
    Awesome...but are you able to make it so people can see your hair online? o3o
  6. Ruin
    Ruin
    5/5,
    Great selection of hairstyles, some of which are from discontinued or outdated and broken mods. Yet, as of Glad Giraffe, still functions as intended.
  7. StarLoverNaz
    StarLoverNaz
    5/5,
    I love this mod because there's so many new and good hairstyles to choose from! Thank you! <3
  8. Jahhirr
    Jahhirr
    5/5,
    thank you.
  9. Petalwatch
    Petalwatch
    5/5,
    Lovely, thank you~
  10. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Version: Rampaging Koala
    Self-explanatory, it's a rather useful thing that got updated.