1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Combinable Augments 2.1.2

1 augment to rule them all!

1. MelOzone
    MelOzone
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3
    A must-have for any completist like me
  2. ImHereForTheMods
    ImHereForTheMods
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3
    I cannot emphasize enough how useful this is with fracking universe!

(Mainly because I assume at some point I won't have to keep switching EPP's!)
  3. s-T4RgaZ3R
    s-T4RgaZ3R
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Dats OP. Thx
  4. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    awesome mod :)
    i just wonder where u got all these augments, i didnt see them yet o..o
    but it works with modded ones, i did test it myself and yes...thats great :D
  5. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I must say my first Impression of this mod was that is is overpowered and unbalanced BUT that's your choice to make. Do you want to merge a bunch of Augments and make youself overpowered or do you just want to have one nice power/resist Augment and still a damn light. Before this mod I had 4 EPPs that I changed around when I needed them and very often I stood literally in the dark because another Augment was more important. Permanetly changing the EPPs back and forth was a pain in the Ass. So thank you for this. Can it be overpowered and unbalanced? Yes. But as every mod you install it's your choice how you use it. :)
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      ya balancing this mod is a challenge
  6. LesserKnown
    LesserKnown
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Does what it says it does, with no problems.
  7. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice mod
  8. Nserk
    Nserk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank You, it was a needed feature!