1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorful Light Augments 1.01b

If you can dye your pants, you can dye the light spectrum.

1. DiesePower
    [​IMG]Introducing Colorful Light Augments![​IMG]
    Compatible with Combinable Augments and Augment Slots for Armor!

This mod simply adds colored versions of your favorite Light Augment! Colors demonstrated below, in order of tier (I, II, and III).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crafting:
    Each Augment can be crafted by hand (or at the Anvil, should you so choose), using the Light Augment of your choice and the appropriate dye! All colors match up with their dyes, save for Light Blue, which is crafted using White Dye. They can also be spawned in with admin using the format "lightaugment[tier][color]" (ex. /spawnitem lightaugment3purple)

Compatibility:
    When combined with Combinable Augments or Augment Slots for Armor, the colors will mix! This mod shouldn't interfere with any other augment mod, either.

Steam Workshop Mod Page

Leave a message here if you come across any problems or errors, and I'll do my best to fix it! I tested each Augment myself, so hopefully they play nice!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Yoseiri likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01b
    Buen mod.
  2. Lockin_Nekerein
    Lockin_Nekerein
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01b
    nothing too special, but very interesting