1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[COLORBOUND] 2016 1.0.3

[COLORBOUND] (2016) adds up to 533 new colors for PCs and NPCs! Modular! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    LOVE IT ^W^
  2. Dufflos
    Dufflos
    4/5,
    Good mod
  3. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Good stuff!
  4. Amethystumn
    Amethystumn
    5/5,
    Hi Seraphi! I love the variation and unique characters that this mod provides with the extensive colour pallette! I hope you don't mind but I have provided a link to your mod on one of mine. I think it will be a fine edition to the Floran Hair Pack I made :)
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      That's perfectly fine. Thank you. (^ ^)v
  5. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    I'm really enjoying the extra color variety in my NPCs. Thanks!
  6. Endy Gainer
    Endy Gainer
    5/5,
    Yet another amazing piece of variety by Seraphi. Having all three COLORBOUND mods makes a huge difference in the variety of NPCs you'll find, which is great news for anyone who's really picky about their ship crews and characters. Combined with a few hair packs you can also find on the forums, this mod is a must-have for anyone looking for a more dynamic, colorful experience while planet-hopping.

I first stumbled upon this in 2013 and, with some posted guidance, found out how to mod the colors myself because I couldn't find white skin for florans anywhere. This would not have been possible if I had I not tried COLORBOUND. Give this author all the reps, it is duly deserved.
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you were able to figure out how to give your player character a unique color!

(If you open the 2016 patch files up in Notepad, I've actually included a few bits of information that I hope will help people to make their own custom colors.)

What I always do is install ALL of my [COLORBOUND] packs, and then make a unique color scheme for my character. As much as I love the huge combinations that all of the packs allow NPCs to use, I really also like the idea of my character being the ONLY one with that particular color scheme.

Thank you for the kind words, too!
  7. StainlessSteelCynic
    StainlessSteelCynic
    5/5,
    Adds a much needed & quite large variation of colours to the NPCs so I no longer see half a dozen Apex at a town in the same drab gray palette - gray hair, gray skin, gray clothes
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      No longer having to see half a dozen [race] with the same palette at a town is the real reason [COLORBOUND] exists. Thank you.