1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[COLORBOUND] 2015/2014 1.0.0

[COLORBOUND] adds 635 + 900 new color selection options for PCs and NPCs! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. Upbeat Bounding Colors

Seraphi
    TASTE THE RAINBOW

Finally updated and working with v. Upbeat Giraffe. (`・ω・´)”

There isn't anything for the Novakid(s) yet, but I might look into porting the colors from the old Novakid+ extension.

Speaking of which, the [COLORBOUND] version for (a few) custom races has been removed and will not be updated. I may release stand-alone extensions for Felins, Ningen, and Kimono soon, though.

Finally, there seems to be a minor visual glitch with a handful of colors in the chargen screen.

It looks like this:

[​IMG]

Not the green circles, of course, but the additional pixels that pop up.

These minor graphical artefacts do not appear in game (as far as I can tell!), so don't worry about them too much.

Naturally, let me know if you run into any problems that you didn't inadvertantly cause yourself.

In any case, please enjoy. (*^▽^*)
    Mood, MeepBeep, Kahzel and 3 others like this.
Return to update list...