1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[COLORBOUND] 2015/2014 1.0.0

[COLORBOUND] adds 635 + 900 new color selection options for PCs and NPCs! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. Archaeron
    Archaeron
    5/5,
    Version: 2.01
    i enjoy having a wide range of colors to work with instead of the default limited
  2. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    iam with quake there colors i want on florian leaf for my human hair cant get them and don't know which number it is.
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      If I made every color availabe for all races, then people would complain that there are too many colors.

If I limit them, people complain that there aren't enough colors.

Again, please try http://sbse.hyunsdojo.com/ if you can't find a color you like in 「COLORBOUND」.
  3. quakeman00
    quakeman00
    4/5,
    still cant make my pumpkin hylolt

great and lot of work have been put into this , but the "friendly color" still limit too mutch for themed colors

keep up the good work and maybe put the pallets from each races and each part in every category
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      I'm not going to make people click through 900 colors per race per part. If there's a specific unique color that you want, try http://sbse.hyunsdojo.com/.
  4. robflop
    robflop
    5/5,
    Excellent for diversing your characters.
  5. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Great mod,but is it possible to have like palette to pick a color, and/or some kind of option in game to change it,like customizing station in borderlands?
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      As I mention in the description, there's really nothing that I can do to make the color selection easier beyond what I've already done in arranging them via RGB.

It would require making a new UI for the character selection screen at the very least, and that's beyond my ability.

I wish there was an easier way, though. Maybe someone will try to make it happen.
  6. DrTrevers
    DrTrevers
    5/5,
    more customization that is also multiplayer friendly, it doesn't get better. thanks for for all your work
  7. misterwho
    misterwho
    5/5,
    993 colors? That's a lot of awesome! Great mod. :)
  8. Sabre Crescent
    Sabre Crescent
    5/5,
    Character creation definitely needed more color choices, pretty sweet mod! Any chance for avali race mod added to the colors?
  9. hutzie
    hutzie
    5/5,
    Works nice for singleplayer when the game updates, making it the best customization mod out there. Its nice that it's so multiplayer friendly also. great job. Keep up the good work Seraphi! :)
  10. TerribleToaster
    TerribleToaster
    5/5,
    While this mod lacks a complete color range (as of this review, I am sure the amount of possible colors will keep expanding as time goes on as it has been since the start), it still significantly increases the color pallets available during character creation, and does so using in game assets (making this mod incredibly multiplayer friendly). This mod does what it says it does, and maintains a very high level of compatibility not often found in mods for multiplayer games. Can't really ask for more than that.
  11. TheEscora
    TheEscora
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Start taking notes from your modders chucklefish
  12. NeuRazgriz
    NeuRazgriz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    You added the novakid+? ohmygod! I'm... i'm.... i can't describe it,it's just awesome.
  13. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    It's a really nice mod but one request, Could you make the dark blue you used for Floran leaf color as a human hair color? The default blues for human hair isn't really working for my character but the dark blue you gave the Florans would work great for it.
  14. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    5/5,
    SO MANY COLORS!!! :D
  15. Hey_bluejay
    Hey_bluejay
    5/5,
    I love that it works for multiplayer as well.
  16. Psygnosis
    Psygnosis
    5/5,
    This mod is what we need ! The Character Creator have very low colours available and we should have this kind of colour range for our characters ! More customizations = the better ! It's like unique characters, all different from any other created !

Hope this one will be introduced in the vanilla game ! Totally useful !
  17. Coldboots
    Coldboots
    5/5,
    Colors + more = better... game thing....
  18. fafeman
    fafeman
    5/5,
    At first I thought it said colorblind mod. Either way, I found myself enjoying it immensely. I could finally get those colors like in the online character creator! :D
  19. Irish-Clay
    Irish-Clay
    5/5,
    asdasdasdas cool
  20. Agent_Sin
    Agent_Sin
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Great mod. Just one thing. Do these colors work with modded races?