1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing Appearances Restored 2016-08-06

Undoes the 1.0 changes to clothing!

1. Lindazana
    When 1.0 came out and I first tried it, i had a great many varied reactions to it's changes and additions and cut content. The majority of the things I disliked I just don't have the experience, time, or knowledge to fix. However, I did manage to find a way to fix the very first one of these changes that I found.

Prior to 1.0:
    After.png
    After 1.0
    Before.png
    (Note: racial appearance currently modified by Detailed Species mod)

Starbound 1.0 altered several outfits that have been in the game since Koala days, some earlier than that. As to why, when it's gone as long as it has without doing so, is anyone's guess. This simple and kludged together mod undoes these changes, reverting the appearances back.

Current list of changed outfits:
    Avian commoner - female chest, icon
    Avian fancy - female chest
    Avian worker - female chest, pants, icon
    floran hunter -female chest
    human concept - all (color scheming was changed, so it had to all change to match)
    human cool - female and male chests, sleeves, icon
    Hylotl trainee - Male and female chests
    Novakid fancy - Female chest armor, male pants, icon
    Explorer armor - all (appearance of suit in general changed significantly)
    Mercenary armor - female chest (Was scavenger armor set, renamed in 1.0)

Oddly, it appears nothing in the racial armors or costume armors were changed (they got rid of tight T-shirts, but kept the 5th Element strap suit item...?)

This is my first mod, so please be gentle. If I missed any outfits that were changed and you want restored, or I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to speak up in the discussion. If you're here to call this sexist, perverse, or selfish, kindly hit the back button instead.

You may use this in modpacks as you like, but please don't take and upload this on Steam's Workshop.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    TheFloranChef, HoaxRumors and Tamorr like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Fat3AndDestiny
    Fat3AndDestiny
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-06
    Es tu primer mod pero es realmente excelente, gracias por devolvernos los pechos!!!
  2. Marcfyre
    Marcfyre
    5/5,
    Infinite thanks for being the one to do this. It's not even that I find the "tighter" appearance more attractive or anything of the like - I simply believe the newer, less-detailed versions are far more hideous than what we had before. Again, my thanks.
  3. Zephyrion
    Zephyrion
    5/5,
    Thanks, Much prefer the old stuff to the new.
    1. Lindazana
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, and same here!