1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothesless Clothing! b06 - Glad Giraffe

Want to run like the animals do, but society demands this pesky clothing? Now you can do both!

1. Fixed a typo. SHOULD be the final update, excluding patches for game updates.

Deliphin
    Man, just a line of mistakes and corrections. Well, I have the back item added, I have the back item not crashing the game anymore, I have its icon fixed, I have the typo on it fixed, I think it's done. It's code name is still a typo, but the displayed name is fine, so I'm not gonna fix that incase if anyone updates from a previous to this one.

Sorry about the mess, but it's all good now.
  2. Fixed color on the invisible back's icon.

Deliphin
    Originally the invisible back's icon was pure white, not the slightly darkened white the other pieces had. Purely a graphical change, this update is compatible with b04.
  3. Added clotheless Backpack, fixed its recipe and fixed its crashing.

Deliphin
    Added clotheless Backpack, fixed its recipe and fixed its crashing.

a string of failures is fixed.
  4. Added invisible backpack! Sorry, I forgot it initially for some reason. Plus no crashing.

Deliphin
    Added invisible backpack, and fixed b02's crashing.
  5. Added invisible backpack! Sorry, I forgot it initially for some reason.

Deliphin
    +Added Clotheless Backpack.