1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Clear Status Effects [SG]v.1

Remove negative status effects caused by Griefers

1. sethyuikora
    sethyuikora
    5/5,
    Version: [SG]v.1
    Applied a permanent status effect to myself while modding techs. Was meant to prevent movement for 1s. Ended up with math.huge applied to it, making it last significantly longer. Problem persisted even after reloads and death. Authors like this save us from ourselves.
  2. Regular_Error
    Regular_Error
    5/5,
    Saved from 0% attack bug, character won't be nuked. Autor certainly deserves a respect+ bonus.
  3. Vip3r
    Vip3r
    5/5,
    Thanks so much, solved the bug of not having damage
  4. Triticamon
    Triticamon
    5/5,
    Not a Perfect Mod since you can't craft It(which isn't much of a Surprise) But is Perfect for Getting Rid of all Persistent Effects that makes your life more hellish or straight Up Hell
  5. Catherine Franz
    Catherine Franz
    5/5,
    10/10 still not outdated
    Getting griefed by those players who put perma debuffs? get this!!! (get harassed all-day later)

Never mess(spawn) with F.U. files -> you get intoxicated debuff permanently..unless you like feeling high all the time...
  6. Broconut
    Broconut
    5/5,
    I was recently playing multiplayer and some invisible guy applied numerous, permanent status effects on my character that completely froze him in place. I had another player kill me, which worked, but I decided to look up a way to remove status effects in case something like this happened again. This mod was the answer. There really does need to be an item like this in the base game, kind of like Minecraft's milk bucket. Thanks for making this, it works like a charm!
  7. AyyLmao1337
    AyyLmao1337
    5/5,
    Helpful!
  8. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    I don't know why this isn't already in the base game, as right now, this mod is a must-have for any server host to counteract griefers who inflict permanent or long-lasting status effects on other players.