1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Classic Food Mechanics v1.7.0

No more rotting or unstackable food!

1. Drinks are now stackable

EclipticWulf
    Drinks are now stackable
  2. No more food decomposer = full universaliztion!

EclipticWulf
    In this update the 'food decomposer' was removed and instead replaced buy the ability to buy Rotten Food at the Terramart for 1 pixel each. This means it should now work with any mod that adds food without needing any extra special additions!
    Reyghel likes this.
  3. Universalization Update p1

EclipticWulf
    Part 1 of an update that will universalize the mod (as in, I won't need to add every mod separately as an addon - it will make it so the mod will affect any food from any source (mod or otherwise).

The basic concept is done, the only thing part 2 will do is get the food decomposer to work with any food. For now, it only works with decomposing vanilla food. Although, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to complete part 2 because I'm such a greenie at LUA.

Let me know if...
  4. CN More Farming Compatibility Update

EclipticWulf
    Updated the mod to support the latest build of CN More Farming. Let me know if you run into any problems!
  5. Just reuploading to make sure everything is compatible

EclipticWulf
    If you are not experiencing any compatibility issues between addons and the main mod, do not worry about downloading this.
  6. Mod Compatibility: CN More Farming

EclipticWulf
    Update Notes:
    1. Renamed the mod folder so it is highly likely to load after all other mods. (BECAUSE OF THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU DELETE THE OLD VERSION OF THE MOD BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW ONE SO NO FURTHER INCOMPATIBILITIES ARE CREATED!)
    2. Added a compatibility addon for CN More Farming - install it like any other mod...
  7. Quick Hotfix!

EclipticWulf
    • Forgot to add the recipe accessor to the player.config. It's there now, so you can craft the food refresher without needing to be in admin mode.
  8. Patch 1.1

EclipticWulf
    • There is a bug where if a food item has the rotting metadata before the mod installs, it stays unstackable even after installing the mod. This update adds a "Food Refresher" that acts like the decomposer, except - instead of getting rotten food - you get the food item again. This seems pointless and weird, but it's the best fix I can do as of right now with my limited JSON and LUA knowledge. The subsequent recipe is also available in the basic crafting menu for 100 pixels as well....