1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Classic dash tech [Glad Giraffe] 1.0

Classic dash tech

Tags:
  1. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    5/5,
    Version: [Glad Giraffe] 1.0
    Loved this. Does anyone know if this works anymore?
  2. genericAnomaly
    genericAnomaly
    5/5,
    Not much to say that hasn't already been said; the nerf singlehandedly turned me off Starbound and this patch might keep me playing a bit more. Too bad it can't fix the attitude that led to the nerf in the first place.
  3. compulsoryreg
    compulsoryreg
    5/5,
    It's kind of a sad state of affairs that one of the consistently highest rated mods on this site is a fix for something the dev team intentionally ruined.
  4. G.Xyon
    G.Xyon
    5/5,
    I can finally wavedash through entire planets without losing momentum once more. 10/10 one of the best mods atm.
  5. afalloutguy
    afalloutguy
    5/5,
    Installed The Mod Played Around for 10 Secs Pulled off a MegaMan dash jump in 5... YES 10/10
  6. uxlapogi
    uxlapogi
    5/5,
    Modder to the rescue! Love it.
    Still makes me sad that a modder has to fix the dev's mistakes.
  7. Akre
    Akre
    5/5,
    Thanks for bringing it back! Great mod.
  8. hOI im tEMmIE!!
    hOI im tEMmIE!!
    5/5,
    great mod but it doesnt work with the ftl boost for me :o is it supposed to?
    1. Wow_Space
      Author's Response
      Can you clarify what's happening when you use the ftl boost? It seems to be working fine for me
  9. AztecRock97
    AztecRock97
    5/5,
    Thank you
  10. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    5/5,
    exactly what i needed, thank you so much
  11. DexDigit
    DexDigit
    5/5,
    Finally I can dash through the air like a majestic chicken running for its life... I think I said that wrong... oh well still a great mod!