1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

City Co. Street Props 1.1

Street themed Decoration

1. Žánovic
    Žánovic
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Eyo, need help. Installed it and it looks like it works fine but when i try to buy something, it just shows me an empty list. as if there was nothing i could buy
    1. KejaWicks
      Author's Response
      Common thing I've seen from some mod conflicts. The comment below has a quick fix, you can see if that works.
  2. Sulhan
    Sulhan
    5/5,
    Love the mod! I have seen that the recipes don't show up with the newer FU versions, a quick fix for this is to unpack the mod and edit the recipes for the objects and add "all" in the groups bracket. Hope this helps people like me that want to use it with FU
  3. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Great mix of items! A big suggestion though: Perhaps make some racial themed objects as well? Hylotl , avian ect I think would be great to really fill this pack out!
  4. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    The pixels are very detailed very good quality ,great work... thanks
  5. likiro404
    likiro404
    4/5,
    Version: 2019-04-18
    9/10
  6. VampERRus
    VampERRus
    2/5,
    The archive is damaged. Cannot open it. I`ll rerate if you tell me how to fix that issue
    1. KejaWicks
      Author's Response
      Can you elaborate a bit bit more, please?
  7. Malfar
    Malfar
    5/5,
    At first I was like "Eh, I don't really have use for street signs". But then I saw other items, and, most importantly, the Tardis. Looking forward for any updates.
  8. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Nice
    But why I think that concrete pipes are exactly like mine ?
    1. KejaWicks
      Author's Response
      Probably because there's not many way to draw some pipes? If you put them side by side you can see they're both a different art style.