1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chucklefish Retro 1.0

For all you Sonic fans out there.

1. Star-X
    This mod replaces the Chucklefish intro. Primarily, it adds the Beta Master Emerald with Sonic on top that a particular Sonic fansite uses as its logo, and uses the HD remix of that site's theme instead of the eponymous chuckle (not sure if it's OK to mention the name of the site due to legal issues).

It also uses a customized cinematic file that imitates the Knuckles Chaotix Sega logo a little bit. I don't think I could capture it PERFECTLY, but I came pretty close.

Note that this mod will conflict with anything that also modifies the Chucklefish splash screen, but I'm sure that's common sense.

2014-02-23_00001.jpg

Version history:
    1.0: Initial Release
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Anchor
    Anchor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Works nicely, It's a bit too long for me tho.
  2. Nicklam445
    Nicklam445
    5/5,
    Nice Work!
  3. Symply Snow Quill
    Symply Snow Quill
    5/5,
    Great mod, I just love sonic. However, a loading screen thing would be a nice touch.
  4. Cbw19
    Cbw19
    5/5,
    Love the time and effort put into the title, truly a great mod. Sorry if I'm asking much, but maybe add a custom loading screen as well? Keep up the good work!