1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. Added texture.

DrakoZ
    Textures MZM Crateria blue.

Had the opportunity to cut into 8x8, but it's a lot of work for a long time, I chose the texture units more than adequate size and plus it solves all the issues relating to the foreground (Secrets). I hope this is the right direction =)
    Let me remind you that there are also duplicate the texture, they are tailor-made solution for problems with the textures at the edges of the screen to use it or not, you have to decide.

Also, with this method, it is possible to make their textures that will cover something, for example to make the barrel of the blocks and cover foreground texture. How it all depends already from fantasy.
    I repeat that it is desirable to make a duplicate of the texture for textures above 16х16.

Below is a screen as much as possible to do =) Do not forget to add blocks under the textures because he physical block of 8 by 8 pixels. Finally, not all blocks in the game put under texture, some stacked on top.

If you find a significant error, please unsubscribe me =)

ha6.png
Return to update list...