1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chocobo Mounts 1.05

KWEH! Adds rideable Chocobos and more!

1. Lucascoronel
    Lucascoronel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Please update
  2. FireFly Knight
    FireFly Knight
    5/5,
    UPDTE PLEASE Q.Q
  3. Formerpeace
    Formerpeace
    3/5,
    Y U NO UPDATE!
  4. Li_Celly
    Li_Celly
    5/5,
    This was one of my favorite mods before the big update. I enjoyed riding along with my big golden and black chocobos. The added moogle merchant was a plus. Please update! :) Thanks!
  5. Rävmunken
    Rävmunken
    5/5,
    Don't let this mod die, it's too great! update :)
  6. sigint
    sigint
    5/5,
    Worked wonders in Enraged Koala... can't wait to see this get the update for Giraffe...

However, could we get more clothing/armor for the costumes? The Black Mage hat goes along with a few items, but the White Mage hood goes along with...well... nada.
  7. rathleif
    rathleif
    4/5,
    would love to see this updated to UG
  8. ForgivenStar
    ForgivenStar
    5/5,
    Awesome
  9. SilverDevil
    SilverDevil
    4/5,
    Reminds me of FF A Realm Reborn, Very cute mod a fun thing to add onto the game-play so you don't get bored.
  10. AceZodiac
    AceZodiac
    5/5,
    Can someone PM me the songs that the Moogle plays on the piano please???
  11. Chaos3223
    Chaos3223
    3/5,
    Was fun, until my friend wanted to beat a boss with me, we both had the mod, but when he got close to me, he crashed, i uninstalled it, suddenly, my Hylotl character was corrupted, probably my fault because i forgot about the tech, forever ruining my Hylotl. I know that i shouldnt rate down for something i did myself that happens with any mod if you arent careful, but the multiplayer thing was just something that should be fixed
  12. Breakout
    Breakout
    5/5,
    Fun mod with some great new content. I look forward to future additions and balancing!
  13. windblade
    windblade
    5/5,
    i love this mod! now with this, i have a collection room full of the plushes and paintings set in my base. but one noobish question, what crafting table do i use to craft the chocobo blueprint into a chocobo?
    1. Dragonith
      Author's Response
      You simply use it and it will automatically be added to your tech collection, no crafting required.
  14. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    5/5,
    as a ff fan i love you for making this but i have a few suggestions such as summoning tech and more songs from Mogzart and moogle radio
  15. team3lost
    team3lost
    5/5,
    Great way to get around early on. If I was to change anything it would be the size of blocks they can clear without jumping. Maybe give then two to one more vertically.
  16. epicness403
    epicness403
    5/5,
    Who needs shiplockers, I have a fat chocobo. Great mod :D
  17. Shichirobei
    Shichirobei
    5/5,
    One of the most wonderfull mods here. Love it.
  18. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    ever seen an avali on a chocobo?
    i have, 2 times the cute factor.
  19. liesj
    liesj
    5/5,
    I think this is a well made mod and that it should be continued
  20. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Man, this is an absolute MUST-HAVE for me! Chocobos really help me to explore the planet much faster. Thanks!