Chicklet Save Editor
V2.1.4 New features (10-04-2016 21: 44 GMT +2)
- Map editor, new gameLocations! The FarmHouse & Greenhouse.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't save if you had custom hair/shirt/skin/accessory
- Auto updater has a progress bar as of this new version.
V2.0.0 New features (06-04-2016 23: 37 GMT +2)
V1.9.2 New features (22-03-2016 22: 15 GMT +1
- Map editor, able to move / delete anything on & from your farm.
- Daily luck is now capped at -0.12 to 0.12, any values outside of this range can/will break certain things in the game.
V1.9.0 New features (21-03-2016 23: 52 GMT +1
- Searching through the item dialog in the inventory editor, you can search on the "Categories" items fall in for instance "seeds", "cooking", "artifacts" etc. As well as their name/description.
- Included the item changes from 1.5 and I included the new items from 1.5 (Secret statues)
- Scrolling in the inventory editor to change quantities is now properly saved and uses the right orientation!
V1.8.7 New features (20-03-2016 17: 15 GMT +1
- Crafting / Cooking recipe editor. Allows you to toggle if you have them unlocked yes/no.
- General styling fixes.
V1.7.0 New features (15-03-2016 22: 57 GMT +1
- Item editor, features all items + wallpapers and floorings.
- Ability to create backups on character load
- Removed the "Weather for tomorrow" option, this was only for the weather forecast on TV. This caused the "Error: missing element text".
- Version number now shows in application title
V1.6.0 New Features (14-03-2016 21: 38 GMT+1)
- Extra logging
- Fixed double save of mushroom cave
- Bundle editor, if the Community Center is still locked it will be unlocked. Completion of bundles will still require you to go to the Community Center and use the orange switches to complete the bundle (The way you naturally would according to the game). I think you won't receive the rewards for this. All this does is it sets that you've met all prerequisites.
- Beta update channel
- Basic logging, this will be expanded upon in the feature. But it should catch exceptions for now.
- You only have to select your main player save, the SaveGameInfo file will be automatically loaded.
- The open file dialog now points to %APPDATA%\StardewValley\Saves
- Selecting Mushroom cave as your cave choice, will spawn the mushroom boxes in the cave. (Mushrooms can be farmed immediately, and will then grow back periodically like normal)
- Skin colors are now added to the character appearance editor preview.
- Refactored the entire preview / edit code, is a lot more streamlined and easier to expand upon.
- Fixed NPC attribute exception when trying to modify Farm location characters whenever you have a wife or a NPC is visiting your farm.
Modifying the house upgrade level however means that some furniture in your house will be in some weird
- All changes made will also be reflected in the SaveGame file, so your loading screen will look up to date right from the bat.
- Appearance editor with real time preview
- Modifying (character) flags
- Modifying a few other interesting properties
- Modifying the weather
- Modifying inventory size
- House / tool upgrade days remaining
- Gouse upgrade level
- Cat / dog changing, you can change your preference incase you already had a dog but you want a cat, just select cat and your dog will magically convert to a cat and vice-versa!
warped positions. In my saves I've always been able to move them, but it doesn't break your save in any way.
- Shipping tax
Features that are on the todo list
- Map editor, adding of objects
- Map editor, adding of more gameLocations
- Map editor, adding of NPC's / monsters / animals
- Relationship editor
- Adding more flags, think of "beach bridge repaired" etc
- Container editor (Possibly through clicking a container in the map editor)
- Editing of the day, month and year
- Event triggering
- Cave colors
When changing your character name beware of the fact that I do not change the file names of the save, so what happens when you sleep a night and the game saves. A new save will be created, so essentially you just duped your character.
The save editor is completely untested in regards to modded SDV savefiles / games. In most cases it won't break, them Map Editor for instance will skip loading of content it can't process which will leave it untouched, worst case you place something over it. And the game will just render it on top of each other.
In case you experience Chicklet crashing immediately on startup.
- Windows 7+
I will make a pretty safe bet you downloaded the 64bit version and are running a non English version of Windows.
In this case try to download the 32bit variant from one of the forum posts, not through the "Download now" button on the mods page. (This one will always contain the 64bit version).
This solved the issue for some people.
Huh? The latest version is not in the download links below.
That can be correct, if that is the case that means the latest version is a minor release
e.g. V2.X.X. The only download links below will be for major versions and / or if a version
contained a severe error that couldn't be fixed through the auto-updater.
Download links (V2.0.0)
Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k3a6zwaf59q9ny/Chicklet-win32-v2_0_0-ia32.zip
Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ra48cxu5v8spzn/Chicklet-win32-v2_0_0-x64.zip
Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZejg3M3NnX2hsWEU/view?usp=sharing
Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZM2ctYWkyQUZ6bTQ/view?usp=sharing
Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/95oidm7dh9r7jfd/Chicklet-win32-ia32_1.9.0.zip
Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/d25ws9dqd7wmd4u/Chicklet-win32-x64_1.9.0.zip
Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZNVRnRUsxMXhxSFk/view?usp=sharing
Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZNnFOVXdqWnhNcWc/view?usp=sharing
Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4ay4rr4wqx5a41/Chicklet-win32__v1_8_7-ia32.zip
Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/nw8bbr89ndygnha/Chicklet-win32__v1_8_7-x64.zip
Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZd1FxZFptODZndVU/view?usp=sharing
Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZNnNvcEFiUlh0YTQ/view?usp=sharing
Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/o6ehq66unzyfxbv/Chicklet_v1_7_0-win32-ia32.zip
Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/dl6lpmn08eeew9g/Chicklet_v1_7_0-win32-x64.zip
Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZdGhRU0dScVRuSEE/view?usp=sharing
Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZQndWczNjYlV6a0k/view?usp=sharing
Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/bawjjyohoogxd6l/Chicklet_v1_6_0-win32-ia32.zip
Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b5c9h24j8aa91d/Chicklet_v1_6_0-win32-x64.zip
Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZeXB4VmhTSkFwNmM/view?usp=sharing
Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZSkRNd3Itc240TUk/view?usp=sharing
V1.0.0 Windows 32bit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9d7o881937ic4om/Chicklet_v1-win32-ia32.zip
V1.0.0 Windows 64bit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/00qr5flpjhasxe8/Chicklet_v1-win32-x64.zip
V1.0.0 Mac OS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/inxy2gteeeao1qr/Chicklet_v1-darwin-x64.zip
V1.0.0 Windows 32bit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZVS1uSHFQenVxVTg/view?usp=sharing
V1.0.0 Windows 64bit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZSHhJV2tLM0dzNUk/view?usp=sharing
V1.0.0 Mac OS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZekszUkpRMlNMajA/view?usp=sharing
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Chicklet - Save file editor & Map Editor V2.1.4
A save file & Map editor for StardewValley