1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chess Set 1.3

A fully craftable chess set!

1. JigglesTheFett
    Hello! Welcome to my first attempt at a mod in any game since the original Starcraft!

So I noticed that in some Glitch Castles you could find a full set of white chess pieces. However, after some fruitless exploration of multiple other Glitch castles, and then investigation of the asset files I found that there are no black chess pieces!

This is blasphemous! So I decided to change it.

This mod makes two new sets of items that are craftable via your 'c' menu.
    In order to learn the blueprints, just pick up a torch.
    Each piece takes 15 cobblestone to craft. Nothing major.

With this mod you can make a standing chess set! Right now the items are not interactable, so you will have to 'break' them to pick them up and move them if you actually want to play!

A warning: I am not great at pixel art, so the black pieces may look a little... off at the moment. But this is just the first version, I plan on trying to make them look better.

[​IMG]
    Wulfens and ejh1990 like this.