1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. It's also a bow!

Cheezemaniac
    • Added a scythe called Azure Violet, it also functions as a bow, you need 5 refined aegisalt and violium at the metalwork station.
    • Added a sword called Zwei Saphir, it's also able to shoot lasers. You need 2 of each compound at the metalwork station.
    • Reworked the handles of every katana, tanto and naginata to look more unique and slightly better shaded.

Enjoy!
    DarknessLilly likes this.
  2. Ultra Heavy Lancer Recipe fix.

Cheezemaniac
    Fixed the Ultra Heavy Lancer recipe, it now asks for Nanotech Bolts. Thanks to Mythrrinthael for finding out.
    Mythrrinthael and Cryogeist like this.
  3. Reshading and new ultra's

Cheezemaniac
    I've added subtle new shades to nearly every Ratchet & Clank weapon, I've also added 3 ultra weapons, namely the Ultra Heavy Bouncer, the Ultra Mini-Nuke and the Ultra Blitz-Gun. They all do fancy things.
    Also tons of other fixes and stuffs.
    Enjoy :D
    No picture and crazy details this time because I'm in a hurry. :/
    Cryogeist likes this.
  4. Nanotech Bolt and three tier 6 ultra upgrades for R&C weapons.

Cheezemaniac
    The Nanotech Bolt is craftable at the Megacorp anvil for 50 bolts, one impervium compound, one cerulium compound and one ferozium compound.
    Three Ultra tier upgrades for Ratchet & Clank mega weapons craftable at the Megacorp anvil with the mega versions and a few nanotech bolts..
    The Ultra Heavy...
    Vith likes this.
  5. Sprite changes, balance changes, bugfixes.

Cheezemaniac
    • I've slightly altered the sprite of the mega weapons to make them more unique looking, yes I know they look the same as their non-mega versions in the game, but I wanted to make them more unique looking in my mod.
    • I've fixed the missing sound on the lancer gun, did I really forgot to put a .wav reference there... :/
    • The lancer and it's upgrades now have a higher fire rate with lower damage, the dps/eps should stay the same but it should work more like a machine gun as intended now.
  6. Three new mega weapons, minor balancing

Cheezemaniac
    In this version I've made three new mega upgraded weapons craftable at the megacorp anvil.
    ‣ The Mega Heavy Bouncer, crafted by 6 Raritanium bolts and the heavy bouncer, it now leaves another small bouncer explosive after the regular one. Torgue's satisfaction guaranteed.
    ‣ The Mega Mini-Nuke, crafted by 5 Raritanium bolts and the Mini-Nuke, this explosion is pretty hot and capable of burning enemies if they are tough enough to survive it's explosive power. It's...
  7. Small update, new gun.

Cheezemaniac
    I'm pretty busy with school.
    More coming soon.
    • Added the Heavy Bouncer.
    • Balancing
    Enjoy.
  8. 500 downloads! I've added the Bouncer and fixes.

Cheezemaniac
    I'll be having less time to work on the mod since today my school started again.
    But I've added the following:
    • I've added the Bouncer, it shoots a big ball that splits into tiny balls that explode, excellent explosive epicness, it's craftable at the Megacorp anvil for 300 bolts.
    • Decreased the cost of the Blitz Gun from 350 to 300 bolts.
    • Fixed certain hand positions for some guns.
    • Squashed some bugs.
    • Removed some unnecessary icons to decrease file size by the hefty amount of 3kb!!...
  9. Three "Mega" Upgrades for weapons, the Blitz Cannon and the Raritanium bolt, also lots of fixes.

Cheezemaniac
    Huge update this time.
    • I've made the Raritanium bolt craftable at the Megacorp Anvil, it's crafted by combining 1 refined Rubium, 1 refined Violium, 1 refined Aegisalt and 50 bolts.
    • I've made three new mega upgrades available for three guns at the Megacorp anvil.
    - The Mega Heavy Lancer is crafted by 4 Raritanium bolts and the Heavy Lancer. It's a little faster and it's able to shock nearby enemies when it hits an enemy.
    - The Mega Liquid Nitrogen Gun is...
  10. Fixes, Fixes, Fixes.

Cheezemaniac
    Only fixes this time.
    • Finally fixed the bug with the Blitz Gun, it works a little different now.
    • Fixed the position of the Lava Gun and Liquid Nitrogen Gun.
    • Fixed the missing recipe of the Mini-Nuke.
    • Changed the color of the Chopper and Multi-Star blades to be more like the game.