1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. Baronkst
    Baronkst
    5/5,
    Version: v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes
    pls item id
  2. velarustler82500
    velarustler82500
    4/5,
    Version: v2.6 Eruption update
    great mod. the only problem i had was with the vaporizer which was invisible at tier 2 and wouldn't upgrade to tier 3 because it needed a "perfectly generic item" and even with one (i spawned one in) it wouldn't give me the tier 3 version.other than that its pretty good
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I'm gonna fix it right away.
  3. Cdoodleband
    Cdoodleband
    5/5,
    Version: v2.6 Eruption update
    Really good graphics for the weapons! Maby one day someone will make a WOMD mod
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Perhaps I'll add the RYNO weapons from Ratchet & Clank one day, if I find a way to code/balance them.
  4. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5.1.1 FU fix
    Thanks for Vaporizer fix, now it works with Frackin Universe flawless:)
  5. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5.1.1 FU fix
    Hey .me again, I already figured out what the problem was, it was just a custom mod I made, so I just changed some things around with it and it worked perfectly fine. Thanks
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Nice, I still found a duplicate for the Vaporizer at Frackin Universe, so thanks for pointing out.
  6. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    3/5,
    Version: v2.5.1 - Balance Update
    the mod looks really cool, but you are not able to use it, whenever i run starbound it says there's a duplicate item, the item is vaporizer.
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Hello, the origin of your problem is another mod adding an item with the same name as mine, could you tell me which other mods you are using so that I can contact the author for a solution.
  7. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5
    Nice job on the Rachet & Clank weapons! ^_^
  8. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    Version: v2.5
    It's pretty cool, and the recent addition of the vaporizer upgrades is awesome

Now author I challenge you to add the "Wallop" as a megacorp anvil creation, because that was always my favorite weapon in the series
  9. garuzaraki
    garuzaraki
    5/5,
    Version: v2.4.4
    exelente mod
  10. Phenomen
    Phenomen
    5/5,
    Version: v2.4.3
    Great weapons. It look awesome and actually balanced (unlike many other weapon mods with overpowered stuff ruining all fun).
  11. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Version: v2.4.1
    I've been using this mod since I updated to UG and I just love it. I love how small it started and how big it got. I love how fun and unique each weapon is. I wish all of starbound's weapons were as fun.
  12. thatguy110
    thatguy110
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3.1
    awesome and NEW mod, glad to see the modding community is still hear...
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Absolutely, but I've got my exams coming soon so I won't have all the time in the world to work on it. :/
  13. Cryogeist
    Cryogeist
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3 "The Ultra Update"
    I love it! Katanas and Japanese weapons are cool, but what really makes this mod for me is the Ratchet and Clank stuff. Thanks to you Starbound is one of the few games I can actually find R&C mods for... What's even more is it's the only game where the R&C mod is of high quality. The last one I tried, a Fallout NV mod, was of total wank-level quality. You have my sincere thanks, and I hope to see more of this mod in the future! :D
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Ah thank you :), I'm currently busy revisiting some of the sprites I've made and adding subtle improvements like shading. More interesting weapons are definitively on the list too.
  14. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: v2.3 "The Ultra Update"
    I was interested in this weapon pack before, but since the "shuriken gun" was added, it really piqued my interest and made me download it. I haven't tested all the guns yet, but from what I have, they're pretty balanced and really fun to use.

I would really love to see some actual throwables added, such as more shuriken options. Since this is primarily a weapon pack, I wouldn't expect it, but they would be nice. :)

The only criticism I have, is that the pixel art needs some work, such as the shading. Pixel art can be really tricky to get right however; I believe function should be over aesthetics anyway.

Keep up the good work Cheeze, and thanks for the fun mod. :)
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Yeah, most of the Ratchet and Clank guns I've pretty much directly ported over, I tried to make the light fall from the top in which the bottom is slightly darker. But some of the sprites were made in a hurry and need some extra care later on.
  15. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2.2
    Nice, I like weapons! I like to kill!
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Yup, plenty of fun weapons to choose from :P
  16. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2
    Really good mod.
    Your weapons from Ratchet and Clank serie are rather acurate (except for sounds, but its often the most difficult part to get ^^).
    It wont even benecessary to finish the few try I have made on this idear (just the flux rifle^^). I'm just wishing that the lombax race will be oficially updated by its author (if not, I will ask him if at least I could try to make a viable build to be released).
    Some weapon I would love to see introduced:
    -some models of the RYNO (like the IV or V)
    -the Zodiac; N90 hurricane (instead of launcher ^^), the Judicator, quantum repulsor, Flux rifle or the Annihilator.
    Good luck updating it.
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Yeah, it's really hard to get hold of sfx effects for R&C2, I tried ripping the dvd but the folder I got was really chaotic. I'll plan to add weapons from R&C 1&3 and even the Future series in the future since they were made by Gadgetron and Grummelnet. I'll also split the Megacorp anvil into two in the future, an anvil for making bolts and a store to buy Megacorp weapons :) That and a ton of other plans that don't involve Ratchet & Clank. It'll take some time and motivation though.
  17. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1
    wondering what mod are those headphones in?
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
  18. currazooxd
    currazooxd
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.2
    Stop updating that fast! I like this mod but wait a bit XD
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      I'll have less time to work on it starting next week, so enjoy the rapid updates while you still can. ^^
  19. Smileess
    Smileess
    5/5,
    Version: Beta v1.9
    Its a shame my floran can't use it (Not because of a bug or anything, just her lore)
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Worry not, the future might bring weapons that are not indirectly related to hylotls. :), thanks for the review.
  20. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    4/5,
    Version: Beta v1.8
    VEry nice weapon mod that further expands the use of late game materials into new and useful weapons that posses extra effects, perfect for those planning ahead and in need of a strong sword or spear.
    1. Cheezemaniac
      Author's Response
      Yup, I hope to bring more variety in the ways to reach end game, I even have some endgame plans too. Thanks for the review.