1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cheerful Giraffe] Casual hunger 1.0.1

Add hunger to casual mode games

1. Khym Chanur
    Add the hunger mechanic to casual mode games. Note that in casual mode games that you lose no pixels on death, and you can beam up to the ship no matter how far down you are underground. If you want hunger plus those other two restrictions, but don't want to drop items on death, then play a survival mode game with the no item drops on death mod installed.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    raynunes3, Kellora14, Sern and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Supernovakid1
    Supernovakid1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    very nice to see someone else was thinking the same thing but actually found out the small change required :D
  2. Triazur
    Triazur
    5/5,
    mano q mod show
  3. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    5/5,
    I am a casual gamer I am not ashamed to admit that. But your mod actually gave my farms meaning and purpose beyond just a pixel income. So well done.
  4. Jolubitos
    Jolubitos
    5/5,
    good
  5. BrunoLoch
    BrunoLoch
    5/5,
    Ă“timo
  6. spds100
    spds100