1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheat techs mod 1.26

adds new techs for use in multiplayer

1. Minerscool
    Minerscool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.26
    Thanks engie
  2. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.26
    Makes Tech worth giving a damn about again, needs to be vanilla for god's sake. Starbound is about adventure, not getting stuck from tall things, requiring you to make a mid-game grappling hook that uses inventory slots. Maybe add a mining light tech, allowing for mining in the dark without stupid torches getting in the way. Over all that whining, thank you and great job.
  3. patrin
    patrin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    This mod is just awesome, I don't use the items much but the way it condenses actions such as Invis and a better flash is brill XD
  4. foxguynecro
    foxguynecro
    5/5,
    MAN! this mod, MAN! such cool mod... (trolling friends so hard right now and laughing a lot) thnks this mod is amazing :D
  5. PikaCat
    PikaCat
    5/5,
    很好的mod
    但是我按下G键不能隐身= =
  6. Lucifearus
    Lucifearus
    5/5,
    I like it, reminds me of some old tech i used to make, good job :D
  7. kjhdocter
    kjhdocter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    i can't use blink! it doesn't work! I have only 2 mods, spawnable itempack and this mod,,
    1. devuno
      Author's Response
      ive finally fixed it sorry it took so long!
  8. Viriato
    Viriato
    5/5,
    Worked perfectly but no longer works at all before the update it was awesome I hope you update it soon
  9. Kevinator999
    Kevinator999
    4/5,
    This is an awesome mod. except the blink doesn't do anything now :(
    1. devuno
  10. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    5/5,
    This is a pretty damn great mod! But one question, was the Exo Suit suppose to just make me go a bit lower and slower and not even show a mech? Or was that a bug?

Edit: Whoops, apparently it ISN'T a bug, it was suppose to be like that, sorry.
    1. devuno
      Author's Response
      getting the exact player hit-box right was a pain so i just did approximations so yea it does that but that jump and speed
  11. AyyLmao1337
    AyyLmao1337
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Thank you for this mod m8. It works as described.
    1. devuno
  12. FortuneHatter
    FortuneHatter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    If this is what I think this glorious mod is gonna be, this I would love to see more of!