1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chaos/Sonneillon's Minuscule Mod. 2015-06-24

Dwarf Shrink Mod.

1. stormageddon546
    stormageddon546
    3/5,
    Version: 2015-06-24
    I was hoping it wouldn't turn me into a one block high avian but more like a.......child size adult(midget for the people who don't know what I mean).
  2. doomrider023
    doomrider023
    2/5,
    when ever I hold an item, it glitches out and moves them to where my arms WOULD be... OR SOMETHING!
    can you fix this!?
  3. JAMBUILDER
    JAMBUILDER
    2/5,
    the mod is unable to sustain long term effects as they last less than half a second and when I checked the mod files it said false for the shrink twice in the file
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      It conflicts with other tech. The mod itself works fine, and is intended not to last forever, as i described.
  4. kidthig
    kidthig
    1/5,
    After I download it the folder does come up
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      I don't even know what that means. Obviously there is a folder.
  5. Gurlynub122
    Gurlynub122
    4/5,
    Found out how to use it maybe make your char a little bigger?
    Also a problem on servers is that other players can't hear you playing music.
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      The music thing isn't my mod, but rather your midi.
  6. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Pretty kickass, but you should make it so the effect is reversible, so if you want to stop being small, you can at the press of a button. And with use side-by-side with Reno's Sit Mod, it makes it so you don't shrink, your legs just kinda go into the ground.
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      Ah ok ty its a poly error between the two, ill fix it soon
  7. Fooctopolas
    Fooctopolas
    3/5,
    3 stars, good idea but when I try to use it my character just sinks down a little.
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      Thats the idea wtf xD
  8. Mikiea
    Mikiea
    5/5,
    Diggy diggy hole.
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      I am a dwarf diggy diggy holeee