1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Main Menu Song by Gugads21 2018-08-03

Main Menu Song

Tags:
  1. Gugads21
    Change the title song as you wish. Just convert any MP3 song to OGG and change the name to "title-menu-music" and put in "starbound\mods\Music menu change by Gugads21\music"

The default song is a wonderful Fan Made Version Of Interstellar Main Theme.
    I put some of my favorite in the Club Decks, Dance Bound, Gramophone and Jukebox. You can change that songs too at this location starbound\mods\Music Main Menu Change by Gugads21\sfx\objects.

I made a "lite" version which no change the others songs only the Main menu song.
    DOWNLOAD LITE VERSION

Disclaimer, I'm learn english by my own so please if i said something wrong tell me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Echo710
    Echo710
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-03
    Just what I needed!
    1. Gugads21
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you appreciate. :)