1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Dialogues Razolyn En - Es 2.5.1

Adds compatibility with Razolyn.

1. mardrest
    I made the mod Razolyn from misscoriel it's compatible with this extension.
    You have to download the main mod Change Dialogues and the extension. Copy the content of that file on the Mod folder of Stardew Valley.
    • You can use the sprites that brings the mod or you can use the female sprite of my mod.
    • I added a variable: RazolynSprite, is tha last one:
    • Can have the variables: "yes" takes the Razolyn sprite.
    • "no" takes the Female sprite of my mod.
    • And the Wizard can also be Male.
    • Added compatibility with LfL and Razolyn
    RazEn.png
    Agregué la compatibilidad con el mod Razolyn de misscoriel, usé la traducción de Josekill11 y corregí algunos errores de traducción. Tienes que descargar el mod principal Change Dialogues y la extensión.
    • Puedes usar el personaje que trae el mod o usar la bruja de mi modYou can use the sprites that brings the mod.
    • Agregué la variable: RazolynSprite, es la última:
    • Puede ser: "yes" usa la apariencia de Razolyn.
    • "no" usa la apariencia de Rasmodia.
    • se puede usar el mago igual.
    • Agregué compatibilidad entre los mods LfL y Razolyn.
    RazEs.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update
  2. Update
  3. Update