1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cerpine Race Mod 1.4

Snakes?! SNAAAAKES!!!

1. Lord_Willie
    Lord_Willie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    It's a real good race mod, plz update it
  2. Guardian Jack Frost
    Guardian Jack Frost
    5/5,
    I'm giving this rating because of that I love this mod!
  3. Runner-Up Scout
    Runner-Up Scout
    5/5,
    When I first used this mod I instantly fell in love with it. The codexes are really impressive, and the war seems like a neverending one at from what I've read. The new crops are good, and new food always brings even MORE depth to the character (Instead of eating hamburgers and saying: "Cuz this race loves hamburgers, instead of working on it.) The character creation is spot on, but the since I can't see the suit then I just randomly choose (not sure if that's changeable, I just know I have a red suit lol). After hours invested into my Cerpine character (cheesily named Poisonfang) I decided to head by the forums. Let's just say I wish I could friggin' help you out, man. You're the exact person who's making me do my own race!
  4. BananaWitherCulo
    BananaWitherCulo
    5/5,
    Really impressive mod! I really like the whole Lore and their civilization style. Still, when will you add racial specific armor?
    1. Darthkitten
      Author's Response
      I plan on it! Armor is pretty labor-intensive to make though, so I think dungeons, NPCs and furniture will be done first.
  5. Drako98
    Drako98
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    This mod is pretty good and original, and thank you for fixing the crash bug!
    1. Darthkitten
      Author's Response
      Thanks! If you come across any other bugs, please let me know!
  6. moyer
    moyer
    4/5,
    Version: 1.02
    I've been really wanting to play this now and I do not want to lose all the previous race mods I been using so if it is possible to help me with this crash error be great if not I understand.

StarException: An error occurred during loading: MaterialException
    : Error loading material file /tiles/materials/cerpinepiller.material
    caused by: MaterialException: Material id 71382 does not fall in the valid range

MaterialDatabase::load()
    Root::reload()
    _Function_handler<void(),
    _Bind<ClientApplication::preSplashInitialization()::{lambda()#1} ()>
    >::(_Any_data)
    ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
    BaseThreadInitThunk
    RtInitializeExceptionChain
    RtInitializeExceptionChain

ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main
    (please tell me if any of this error message means a thing cause I have no idea.) Either way thanks for taking some time to read this message. If you need more information just ask and I'll try to find some.
    1. Darthkitten
      Author's Response
      Thanks for that. The issue was the ID of the Cerpine pillar materials were non-compatible with Starbound for some reason. I don't know what caused that though.

Regardless, I should have the fix up momentarily.
  7. Musical_Mayhem
    Musical_Mayhem
    5/5,
    Very well made mod! Everything is cool and good balanced. One of my favourite race-mod, but (I know this is hard) can you make version with tails? Overall, my rating is: Excellent!
  8. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    3/5,
    Leaves a bit to be desired, but overall not too bad. I have to say it's not spectacular, but it's certainly better than a lot of other race mods. Found almost no bugs, and was lag free.
    1. Darthkitten
      Author's Response
      Do you mind explain what you mean by "leaves a bit to be desired" and "not spectacular"?

Could you also explain what these bugs are?
  9. 55alex55
    55alex55
    5/5,
    really cool and unique, while still using the starbound style
  10. Camping Snake
    Camping Snake
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Great mod, lots of content. And my name makes this perfect for me.
  11. Dragonith
    Dragonith
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Definitely one of the most original/highest quality race mods out at the moment. Keep up the good work, man!
  12. lexietanium
    lexietanium
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesome race mod. I also love the lore behind it (how they use a robotic body). Was wonderin if you're gna also have it where other default races will recognize this race and also have the lore of this one tied to any of the other default (or custom) races for full immersion =) PS: Love the revive animation and the ship