Original Suggestion Page!
Status: Currently on Hiatus.
So this is the mod page for the Cerpine suggestion I made a long time ago. It adds the Cerpine, a race of sentient snakes that use mechanical suits in place of natural limbs.
- Both male and female Cerpine!
- 38 hood styles!
- Randomly Generated names!
- Custom Ship!
- All ten tiers of craftable weapons (+starter weapon)!
- 3 new crops and 4 new recipes!
- Custom respawn!
HOW TO INSTALL
- Cerpine Structures!
- Cerpine NPC's & spawners!
- Download the mod by clicking the "Download Now" button at the top of the page.
- Extract the folder named "cerpine", and place it into your mods folder.
S.E.C.C. MOD VERSION
This download is for those that use Xander Kau's "Simple Extended Character Creation Mod".
In other words, one file is missing.
Click HERE for the download.
Click HERE to go to the SEEC Mod.
Espionarge, Healthire & Skizot
I got stuck at some parts, so I needed to look at some other mods. Thank you to these people, whose mods I kinda, sorta used as templates!
It's complex, so I decided to add them anyway.
For testing my mod and a neat Kebab sprite!
For some very useful testing!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Cerpine Race Mod 1.4