1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Catalina Industries Incorporated Official 3D Printer (Enraged Koala) 0.6.1

Avali Vanity Items

1. Number 187
    Number 187
    4/5,
    Version: 0.6.1
    It's alright, but it says error when I press the download link.
  2. Demnex
    Demnex
    4/5,
    I love the mod, however is there any chance it can be updated for the current version?
  3. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Love this mod... But are we allowed to use it on our severs?
  4. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    5/5,
    The Avali race mod wouldn't be the same without this, it may add small features but their impact on the game feels enormous!
  5. mewfan151
    mewfan151
    5/5,
    I love this mod :3

I only have one question regarding it: Will we eventually see the "Sparrow" outfit from Avian spruced up to fit the Avali?
  6. fallingoutvegas
    fallingoutvegas
    5/5,
    This is perfect with the Avali Race mod as it really fleshes them out now
  7. RaginCajun
    RaginCajun
    4/5,
    This mod is pretty awesome and I look forward to its future. I see potential for some really nice pieces of artwork to really personalize the Avali race.

As a request for future content can we get some of the very neat things like tail dyes and such added to the basic Avali clothing and even potentially your future clothing line? It'd be nice to dye parts of my tail and such without having to give up wearing clothes altogether.
    1. Raieth
      Author's Response
      Adding all the dyes to the clothes is next on the list after the new consoles are done. Dye mods next update will make it so you can even dye the clothes and the dye differently.
  8. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    this mod is mandatory for anyone that plays avali I'm not kidding without this mod it would be like a pb+j without the j the only other mod i could say that about is rentek thank you for this mod and on that note i was wondering if i could use your mod in an avali centered mod pack it would be utterly incomplete without you thank you for your time
    1. Raieth
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it so much!

I don't mind if you add it to an Avali modpack. Just remember that it will probably crash the game without the Avali mod. It's a hardcoded dependency.
  9. The Hooded Griffon
    The Hooded Griffon
    5/5,
    Definitively a great mod, maybe you can add the full Dragoon armor in a future update.
    1. Raieth
      Author's Response
      That's the plan! (Lots of work though...)
  10. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    More sweet avali grab!
  11. AR001
    AR001
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Its a very useful mod, but i miss the dyeing bucket... (i know the "dyeing bucket" -mod, but i want just one mod not two) (but) good work :)
    1. Raieth
      Author's Response
      I know it would have been more convenient, and if chucklefish ever releases their own dyeing system it will be compatible. But it's an extra 10 recipes per item, that's a lot of extra files.
  12. RAzor32
    RAzor32
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3 pak fix
    love it
  13. AnonymousLyric
    AnonymousLyric
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.2
    I love how this mod makes my character look and I can't wait for the rest of the set involving the sniper scouter.

However, may I ask you to make it available to other species as well? I want to use the building materials on other characters, but I can't really get a lot of materials fast.
    1. Raieth
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately adding the blocks to this mod is temporary. The Avali mod will be adding the building blocks eventually. This was really just to stop the whining.
  14. Dolphinowl245
    Dolphinowl245
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Sweet!
  15. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Avali bling, aww jizz!
  16. Ender Shadow
    Ender Shadow
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Awesome job, Raieth! Now my Avali can be even more adorable!