1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Castlevania 1.3.2

Objects ripped from Castlevania games + a few misc things

1. 1.3.2

mastercookie
    Finally the paintable things are paintable once again!
    all u need is this little tool: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/paint-gun-mod.4636/ (made by Charlatan and me)
    The list of the things that can be coloured is on the main page (i'll probably be adding more to that). also all the them are tagged with a *can be coloured* line. and for record i totally didnt copy it from Nostalgic Greenery mod (i did :nuruevil:)

as a little experiment i added these blocks:
    blocks.png
    it's basically one block => castlevaniablockJicon.png , but instead of different colours it slightly changes shape.

speaking of experiments, here's another one:
    i always wanted to make walls somehow older and cracked, so
    i added 2 wallcrack objects (one is slightly bigger), they look like this > castlevaniawallcrack3.png and here's an example how to use em:
    wallcracks.png

so when one set of blocks overlaying the other, its better to use 3, and when its the other way around, then use 3A. this is probably not gonna work on every tile (especially vanilla), but when it does work i think it looks okay.

another little tweak i made: lots of objects can be placed regardless of background and pretty much anything else. i actually didnt realize there was an option to do this, otherwise i would've done since the start.
    however there's a downside: some things can despawn, so make a screenshot before updating.
    i personally had some statues and teleporting doors disappeared.

as usual some new things:

211820_20170403171315_1.png

aslo something i forgot to mention in the last update:
    carpet.gif
    carpet that works like vanilla grass seeds (can be put on any block)
    smoke2.gif
    chimney smoke, nicked from terraria

Images

1. castlevaniawallcrack3.png
    Saint Apollyon, Zlyvr and Pohany like this.
Return to update list...