1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Caffeine! 1.0.3

Coffee and tea give you a little pick-me-up

1. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Well,anything if not excellent!
    May I ask if I can have the permission to implement this modification along with the cotton and soy modification in a modification pack?
  2. Kyu Rizu
    Kyu Rizu
    5/5,
    5 Stars, nothing more to say =^.^=
  3. TheUniversalUniverse!
    TheUniversalUniverse!
    5/5,
    You got some great mods!
  4. Deadcoffee
    Deadcoffee
    5/5,
    I. Love. This. Mod. So. Much. Thanks!
  5. Sir Jahar
    Sir Jahar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    It looks like I'm going to have to expand my greenhouse... AGAIN. I love the mod, I just need to make more space in my home to avoid going outside and dealing with monsters. Great work, and lets me have a role playing excuse for all those all-nighters my character puts in with Frakin' Flora.
  6. Mackinz
    Mackinz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Very nice mod, and works fantastic with your Cotton and Soy modd, adding a lot of necessary variety to the farmable vegetation in the game!
  7. lukeyami
    lukeyami
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    A good mod for ranged/tech spammers like myself, helps running away and platforming also. Also a good idea for a role play perspective. For what this mod is it is good but more can be done, like more recipes for all sorts of drinks.
  8. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Not bad, but not enough=)