1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Clint, Hello Clarice 2.1.1

A complete overhaul of Clint, replacing him with a completely different person!

1. Various fixes

aeki
    various fixes, im going to be keeping this mod strictly on the nexus after this update, since i almost forgot to update it here too sdfs
    here's the nexus link
  2. New Map!

aeki
    Thanks to Karmylla, Clarice has a new map!! She will have a compatibility patch for Karmylla's Immersive Map!!! Thank you!
  3. It's been fifty years...

aeki
    Clarice is completely updated to work with the latest patches of the game, SMAPI, and Content Patcher!
    Not only has she been updated to work, she has also been given completely new dialogue, events, sprites, and portraits!!

Remember to let me know if you find any bugs or she's incompatible with any of your mods! @ me on tumblr or @ me on the Stardew Valley Discord @aeki#0870 !

Images

1. a snake.png
  4. Emily's 8-heart event change! + Sprite bug

aeki
    An anon brought up to my attention that Clint's vanilla dialogue during Emily's 8-heart event treated Emily in a possessive manner, so I changed it!
    Clarice will now not refer to Emily like a prize to be won during her 8-heart event.
    Also, during that event Clint would appear again due to a slight mix-up in the sprite file section. This has been changed and Clarice will take her rightful place.
    This update changes the ManorHouse.xnb and ClothesTherapyCharacters.xnb file.

In later updates I...