1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bulldozer 1.2 - fix

Just when planets couldn't get flat enough...

1. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 - fix
    Efficient, and fun. Must have for large scale terraforming.
  2. toza
    toza
    5/5,
    good mod!
  3. madmab1990
    madmab1990
    4/5,
    this mod looks awesome i wish u could update it for spirited giraffe
  4. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
  5. Li_Celly
    Li_Celly
    4/5,
    These are really good sprites. WIsh you could update some of your mods to Upbeat Giraffe. :)
  6. CodytheFox
    CodytheFox
    3/5,
    It's really good, but it can't go through plants. At all. I have to get out, break the plants by hand, and then get back in to continue. Kind of a pain.
  7. TheSpiderDungeon
    TheSpiderDungeon
    5/5,
    I love making gigantic structures, but there's never enough flat ground. Need I say more?
  8. Inanis Incedeco
    Inanis Incedeco
    1/5,
    I'm afraid that this doesn't work any longer. The power does not work when activated, flashing my screen then disappearing. It also broke my save upon removing it.
  9. asus349
    asus349
    5/5,
    rawr!!!
  10. Exanimis
    Exanimis
    3/5,
    no update for last patch ?
  11. imtaewan
    imtaewan
    5/5,
    very good
  12. Gaaius
    Gaaius
    5/5,
    it is fun to drive this thing
  13. chaos eater
    chaos eater
    5/5,
    An absolutely useful mod for making a house.
  14. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Love to buldoze over...anything!
  15. CptTarqe
    CptTarqe
    5/5,
    Extremely useful for base construction.
  16. CommanderWasp1x
    CommanderWasp1x
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    great mod, although the moderators don't want me saying any non Reviewables, i did find that i had to edit you treadMechTech-chip file and add "Plain" to the "Groups" line to get it to work, since that it now works a dreams i'd still recommend both your dozers
  17. Minomutchi
    Minomutchi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 - fix
    I like it a lot, but, is there any way to change the hotkey to activate it? i mean, i have the APC human style mod, and i think most vehicles use the F key to activate, si there any way to configure it? because when i want to use the APC i accidentally bring in the bulldozer and break my house, do i have to configure it from the mod files, or is there any way to change it ingame?
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      Sadly there isn't anyway to change that as it's coded into the game to fire with F. i will look into though :)
  18. Cantey
    Cantey
    5/5,
    Great idea! I love giant machines an i think it fits perfect into Starbound! A giant Drill would be cool too :)
    Go on with your great work! :)
  19. CommanderWasp1x
    CommanderWasp1x
    5/5,
    Very Useful mod, great at digging large mineshafts and with the long cat tracks runs straight over most holes below it, I would definitely recommend it :-D
  20. Sea of infinity
    Sea of infinity
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, the updated version works perfected for me now, thank you very much. I can't wait to see what you do next.