1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bulldozer 1.2 - fix

Just when planets couldn't get flat enough...

1. neuHerobrine
    neuHerobrine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is very good :D
  2. jaaskk
    jaaskk
    5/5,
    I think an easy fix from the modders point of view would be to make another zip which contains both dozers and the the removal one of the unneeded "treadmech.lua"

KazanaAoi has another suggestion

"I'm guessing, based on the file names, that the one in the minidozer mod is actually supposed to be "minidozermech.lua" or something like that"

I don't think it would work that way but if you create a "minidozermech.lua" (the mod creator) that should work
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      they both use the same .lua. I'm not sure where the error is coming from honestly :(
  3. Wambat99
    Wambat99
    5/5,
    Uhm... Idk how to install the mod. I tried but it isnt working!
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      you did extract the zip to the mod folder correct? afterwards press c ingame, craft a "bulldozer blueprint", go to the tech station on your ship and "lock in" the abilty. go to a WIIIDDDDEEE open area and press f.
  4. EnigmaticExplorer
    EnigmaticExplorer
    5/5,
    Amazing!!! oh and also the minidozer... i really hope Chucklefish implements some mining vehicles soon.
  5. argetlam
    argetlam
    5/5,
    COOL! But it don`t crash bloks which grows on a vine & i think you can add picking useful resources(coal,metalls etc.)
    PS WARNING!!! GOOGLE TRANSLATE xD
  6. sampsonkennedy
    sampsonkennedy
    5/5,
    only complaint is that the lights don't work, everything else is excellent
  7. jskz
    jskz
    5/5,
    An inventive mod which lays the groundwork for much needed terraforming features. A great effort and I hope this makes the base game.
  8. Edd360
    Edd360
    5/5,
    Now its easy to make flat terrain for a base 10/10
  9. XspeedPL
    XspeedPL
    5/5,
    Most convenient planet flattener ev4r.