1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated BuleBound 0.1

lapron,

1. MrGreenTree
    This a mod that add a new material called Lapron at the moment it is only used for making a set of Lapron Armour and Lapron Pickaxe.
    This mod is Tech mod but currently no real tech in YET

I have a lot more stuff coming in the future such as new machines and mechs made with this material I have an idea that I will put in at much later date to do with energy sources and transit.

Hope You Enjoy thank you
    Profil.png

Please let me know if any incompatibility with other mods thank you​

this Ore Mix is made of 2 iron ore and 4 copper ore. [​IMG]

You use this Ore Mix in a Furnaces to make the Lapron Bar which is used to make the armour and pickaxe.
    [​IMG]

A Lapron pickaxe is made in crafting table with 15 wood planks and 10 Lapron Bars.[​IMG]

The Lapron Helm is made With 5 Lapron Bars.[​IMG]

The Lapron Chest piece is made with 35 Lapron Bars.
    [​IMG]

The Lapron Greaves are made with 10 Lapron Bars.[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.