1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Builder Tools 1.3

New tools to help builders color and measure their builds.

1. Devin_Plombier
    Devin_Plombier
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great mod ! It's a huge help for building, thanks !
    One problem : with or without the patch, I can't seem to be able to craft any of the tools anywhere, I must spawn them via admin commands, which is a bit tedious (and non-RP, which bugs me). Any help ?
  2. beeedrill
    beeedrill
    5/5,
    I really love the ruler tool, having symmetry in my builds used to be a ginormous pain in the ass but thanks to this mod I don't have to painstakingly count each block with my matter manipulator :')
  3. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    5/5,
    This mod single-handedly makes my attempt to do a to-scale Normandy SR2 possible. I'll still fuck it up, but at least I won't be bleeding from the eyes as I try to count out the thousands of blocks I need lol.
    1. I Said No
      Author's Response
      Don't undersell yourself, i'm sure you can do well with or without these tools. =)