1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Braixen Race Fired Up + Delphox 2.5

The Pokemon Braixen And Delphox As Races

1. Alexsal979
    The Pokemon braixen and Delphox as Starbound Races.

This Mod Also Includes:

-19 Shirts

-9 Pants

-13 Hats

-1 Weapon

- 26 Food Items

-2 Furniture items

- Custom AI Sprites

- Frackin Universe Compatibility

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit To Naoniel For FU Stats

Credit To Benjamin the Hedgefox for Getting the Hurt Sound (on builds before 2.4)

Credit To @Mysticwaffle032 for Allowing me to Add the Penny Set Based on His Oc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Mod is an Edit/Update of this Mod:

OG Chucklefish Forums Upload: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/braixen-the-pokemon-theme-race.5640/

Steam Upload: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2252591401

NOTE: If You Need to Reach Me About This or Any of My Mods Please do so in My Twitter or Tumblur Since im More Likely to See it Than in Here

asdadssaad.png Braix F and M .png colors braix preview.png delphox F and M .png colors delphox preview.png pokepuff preview.png braix costumes preview 1.png Braix FU stats.png
    dsaddsadasdsd.png
    Braix race 2.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Alpa Aoi likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed Watereffect warning
  2. Back to updating
  3. Fixed Delphox Crash

Recent Reviews

1. rfelyran1977
    rfelyran1977
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    I admit I originally downloaded the mod when it only featured Braixen, and I liked the mod a lot then, but now that Delphox has been added, I like the mod even more.

That said, I'd like thank you for bringing two of my only favorite Gen 6 Pokemon to Starbound. The mod has easily earned its place as one of my most favorite/frequently used mods.

If I could give more than five stars to any given review, Braixen Race Fired Up + Delphox would earn an easy 10, or maybe even 100.
  2. Stalker1732
    Stalker1732
    5/5,
    Version: V 2.1
    топ