1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated BrainMatter 1.0.7 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Craftable Superior Brains!

1. JellyBlade
    Hello! I am JellyCorp's Financial and Marketing Advisor, here to tell you about our new product!
    This product is quite amazing, as it is odorless, invisible, indestructible, and 100% of the time, doesn't even exist! But this magical item, nonexistent item allows you to smash together wasted brain cells into a more superior form!
    So for all of you crazies out there who loves pink brains, and not purple ones, here you go!
    Oh right, we've dubbed this material "Tweakium", and it has a new property! Torch-Making! (Cross-Promo!)
    Note: JellyCorp is not responsible for any loss of lives, children, small animals, and brain cells!
    Warning: This product may cause death, cancer, sickness, and the accidental collapse of entire galaxies.

TL;DR: This mod allows you to craft superior brains with 5 inferior brains and 50 pixels.

Download mirror

[​IMG]
    (Not endorsed by Tabula Rasa, Waypoints, Solarium Lanterns, Multiversal Mothership, Christmas, Santa, Smeltingmod, or giant red bows)

Version 1.0.2 (Furious Koala)
    Fixed crafting

Version 1.0.1 (Furious Koala)
    Update for Furious Koala
    Download

Version 1.0 (Angry Koala)
    Initial Release
    Download

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download Mod
    1.5. (Optional) Download Tabula Rasa and install it (If not already completed)
    2. Go to your starbound mods folder (Starbound\mods)
    3. Drag and drop|Copy and Paste|Click and Drag the JellyCorp BrainMatter 1.0.6.modpak file into the mods folder
    4. Start Game, and Enjoy!

P.S: If you have any ideas for balance, please share. Also, in trying to get 5 inferior brains, I found 2 superior brains :L

Chucklefish for this awesome game

SnoopJedi and LowestFormOfWit for Tabula Rasa

Some random mod authors for me looking at their files for templates (because I nub at everything)

And uh, everyone who has ever complained about not being able to find superior brains? I guess?
    MorrisFinito likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Look at that Upbeat Giraffe
  2. Fanciness Galore!
  3. Now with extra .pak!

Recent Reviews

1. DragooKnight
    DragooKnight
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Angry Koala)
    Awesome, this synergies well with DramorsTech.
    1. JellyBlade
      Author's Response
      I didn't even mean for that, cool though.